- ABOUT US -
WHY CHOOSE HAPPYFEET SOCCER?
1) Our innovative approach blends soccer coaching with imaginative storytelling, creating an environment where your kiddo's creativity and communication skills can thrive. Through engaging adventures and interactive games, your little one not only learns awesome soccer skills but also sharpens their cognitive abilities in a dynamic way.
2) Our unique curriculum is designed to do more than teach soccer skills. By joining our classes, your soccer star will embark on a journey of structured learning that enhances their cognitive, motor, and social skills. We strive to develop great people, not just great soccer players.
3) Our passionate coaches provide personal attention to each player, boosting your little one's confidence both on and off the field. We teach vital values like teamwork and shared learning that translate into other activities, school and beyond.
4) Our non-competitive soccer games foster teamwork, coordination, and strategic thinking. Your superstar will find the perfect blend of learning and play, ensuring they enjoy every moment while developing important life skills.
5) Our convenient classes are offered at multiple times on Saturdays and Sundays, at both Charleson Park and Charles Tupper Secondary to make joining our classes easier for your family's busy schedule.
MEET OUR TEAM
Kieran has been a professional soccer coach for over a decade now, getting involved in the profession whilst undertaking his BA Sports Studies at the University of Stirling (Scotland). He has worked with Happyfeet on numerous ventures now, taking the company to both Scotland and China. He has also worked as an academy coach for Rangers Football Club. He is passionate about the impact HappyFeet has on our Vancouver Community.
Liam is a creative, artistic and athletic talent who has immersed himself in the field of youth education and program development over the last 10 years. Coming from the UK, Liam graduated with a degree in Dramatic Arts, which has made him very approachable, resourceful and quick-thinking. Liam has played soccer his whole life and takes great pride and joy in coaching others to play the beautiful game.
ASD Program Coordinator & Lead Coach
Aaron comes to Vancouver from Ireland, where he obtained his BSc in Adapted Physical Activity. He has been working with neurodiverse children for over ten years across multiple professional settings. Having worked in various residential and sports team settings, he is extremely passionate about providing programming that is inclusive to all. Combining his love of soccer with his knowledge and experience working with children on the autism spectrum, Aaron has helped us to create our innovative HappyFeet ASD Program so that we can expand our program to more members of the community.
Interesting in joining out team? We are always looking for energetic go-getters who are passionate about working with youth. If you think you would be a good fit for our team, send us an email, complete with your resume, to email@example.com.
"All the coaches at Happy Feet are beyond incredible. They are fun, energetic, patient, and kind. The coaches are well-suited to the age group and provide age-appropriate learning strategies. Our child loves going to soccer and looks forward to it all week! I could go on all day about how great they are."